YES! You took The Decision!
Maybe one of the most important decisions you’ll ever take in your life…
Deciding to start make money for yourself is setting the first steps towards Financial Freedom
OK… and now?
Find a product or service you want to exploit and start selling! Simple 😉
I hear you thinking: “Uhh… where do I start? How can I Advertise? How do I do Commercial Branding?”
If you already have a product, good for you! You can maybe skip a few steps and start directly promoting your product.
Though…, do you already have “Social Business Platform“, a system / engine to help with your (online) branding?
But if you’re still looking for a vehicle for your engine, a product to sell, I will help you find it through this article; point you in the right direction. And offer you the necessary tools to get started right away! (it’s even faster then creating a Facebook profile)
Your choice what to do with it.
Essential guidelines for successful Branding!
First of all, we will approach this as “Online Branding” – using internet the best way possible.
Because let’s face it… you cannot do business anymore without internet, even the shift towards mobile internet is incontrovertible!
Top Online Branding tips
The internet is a market place; advertisement and promotion is necessary to make a website/product profitable. There is no other way or your visitor numbers will stay below expectations.
Branding is focused on creating customer loyalty and increasing your numbers.
Branding serves one purpose:
- to evoke positive responses of the target group (I like it!)
- to generate customer loyalty (My brand)
- to expand the number of loyal clients ~ Traffic
- to present the brand consistent throughout all available media channels.
Trends for the Future:
- The Smartphone Takeover
- RTB – Real Time Bidding – use search behaviors to promote products (more info)
- Saturated Social Media means Time for New Strategies
- Content, content, content! Publish content about your product. FREE Bonus included at the end!
Creating your Brand
- A powerful brand in the minds of consumers is a brand that is contracted (narrow/distinctive); don’t expand it too much over different territories.
- Focus! Narrow your Focus! Once you choose a brand, stick to it and make it clear for everybody what it stands for.
- Today Brands are “born”, not made. A new brand must be capable of generating favorable publicity. The best way of generating publicity/traffic is “being first”, “being different” in a certain category.
- Once your name is set, you need to stay “present” → Advertise! Google Adwords, Paid Traffic, Solo Ads, E-zines, Newsletters, etc.
- The Power of Words! Write articles, spread your opinion, create a platform for your product and if possible accredit yourself noun for your product. E.g. to copy ~ to Xerox
- Credentials! Is your product the “Real Thing”, are you authentic? Leadership is the most direct way to establish credentials. And if your product is not a leading brand, your best strategy is to create a new category where you claim leadership.
- Quality sounds obvious but to build a quality brand you need again narrow the focus and combine that narrow focus with a better name and (higher) price.
- Brands become stronger when you narrow its focus… But if you narrow too much and there is no longer a market for the brand? Perfect, you’ve just created your own category! Leading brands should promote the category, not the brand.
- Choose your Brand Name wisely! The unique idea of your product might disappear after a while. All that is left is the difference between your Brand Name and the Brand Name of your competitors. Be aware that your name has to be usable on the internet, try to use a “common” and descriptive name.
- If the market is moving out from under you, stay where you are and launch a second brand. If it’s not, stay where you are and continue building your first brand.
- No brand can ever own the whole market. Tolerate competitors welcome them because it will keep you sharp. Choice stimulates Demands!
- Be careful with Subbranding, masterbranding and megabranding. It has no added value. Think simple! Think like a customer and your brand will become successful.
- The Market is Changing! So my brand should change as well? NO! Stay Consistent! You may of course bent a little bit but the essential characteristics should never change!
- If you want to build an Internet Brand, you shouldn’t treat the Internet as a medium, you should treat it as a business! See the internet as an opportunity, see it as a total NEW business where endless opportunities await for those who can create new categories in the mind.
- Make your brand Unique! Make your brand a source of information that prospects cannot find elsewhere. Or a place to buy things they cannot find elsewhere. Or a place to meet people they cannot meet elsewhere.
Congratulations! You’ve just created your Brand!
Maybe not yet on paper but I’m sure your brains are doing overtime
But perhaps you’re still looking for a product and a Business platform to monetize your product?
Nowadays CONTENT is leading! (FREE Bonus below) Successful products come and go with the viral publicity they get on the Internet!
This explains the popularity from sites like Youtube, Blogging site, Facebook, etc. We talk about “Viral Marketing”. Once your product goes viral, you will not know what has hit you! It’s like a virus spreading on the net. Click here for some nice examples.
To become Successful, and with a little bit of luck become successful quickly, you need a Platform, a stage, where you can promote your product or service.
This IS of course your website… BUT a traditional website is not what it use to be anymore. Besides, the Smartphone is taking over!
If you want to compete you need to INTERACT with your audience, you need to combine your Business with Social interactivity with your potential customers. And those customers can come from all over the world… speaking of a potential!
If you can use the force of the internet to your advantage, then the world is your oyster!
What do you need, What can I Offer?
- You need a platform (website) that is up to speed with the current trends (e.g. Smartphone, content, Social Media).
A platform that has integrated “Social Business” in its use.
The Platform I want to suggest has all of that! It’s a Blogging platform with simple 2 click applications, adjusted to mobile phones and offers you the opportunity to build also a Business out of it ~ your “vehicle”, your product!
More info here.
- You need to create Content! Easier said then done… Therefore a FREE Bonus on How to create profitable content!
Click here for more info.
- Last but not least some No No’s with regards to creating valuable Blogging content. Download here.
Now that your action plan has somehow been defined, you’re ready to start earning money
♦ Get your Social Business Platform! Click here!
P.S. Leave your thoughts, remarks, suggestions whenever you feel like it!
P.P.S. Stay tuned for more revealing content! “How to create an Engine for your Vehicle.”
Incoming Search Terms
- Content Marketing
- Attraction Marketing
- Starting online
- How to create a social media platform
- How to build a social media platform
- How to build a social media strategy
- How to Start a Business Online
- Blogging Blunders
- Creating compelling content
- Laws of Branding
- Online Branding Tips
- Blogging software
- Mobile Blogging apps