Entrepreneurs are a unique group of people…
Not only do they think differently; they act differently. According Wikipedia an entrepreneur is defined as an individual who organizes or operates a business or businesses. The entrepreneur is commonly seen as an innovator with strong management skill and team building abilities; essential leadership attributes for possible success. They draw on personality traits, habits and mind-sets to come up with ideas that straddle the line between insanity and genius.
But just because you’re an original thinker and came up with a new idea doesn’t mean you’re cut out to be an entrepreneur.
If you’re wondering if you are an entrepreneur, check out the following list. You may not have all these traits or skills, yet if you have some, this is a pretty good indicator that you have what it takes.
Entrepreneurship Skills & Traits
- You have a family background of entrepreneurship; your parents worked for themselves and you also got the vibes and you just cannot work for someone else.
Though this isn’t true for every entrepreneur, many have a family history with one or both parents having been self-employed.
- You hate the status quo. You’re a person who is always looking to move forward and you’re questioning why people do the things they do. You’re self-confident and are willing to take action.
- You’re passionate about your product/business. There will be times when you spend an excessive amount of time and do not make a dollar. It’s your passion that will keep you going, you never give and you don’t take NO for answer.
What’s your Passion?
- You may have dropped out of college like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg.
- You would like that your daily commute to your office is something like from the bedroom to the living room, so to speak.
- You were/are always a lousy employee and probably you’ve changed jobs a lot. Well you’re not alone, I personally changed job several times. You’re not a bad person, sometimes it’s just in your DNA. Why? You’ve always resisted authority; that’s why you’ve had a problem holding down a job.
- You believe that your job is safe as long as You are in control, as opposed to relying on a boss who could ruin your career after one swift mistake…
- You want to be in control and in command of your own company and your own life.
- You see opportunities everywhere and have a creative mind. You’re always looking for a better solution.
- You’re a logical thinker with ideas about how to solve problems.
- You’re a people person. You have no problem communicating with people.
- You’re a self-starter, meaning you don’t give up on a project until it’s completed. No matter what you do on a daily basis, you always think of it in terms of delivering a return on investment.
- No matter what you do on a daily basis, you always think of it in terms of delivering a return on investment.
- You think outside of the box. If not, what will change in your life?
- Rules don’t apply to you. You believe in efficiency and will bend rules to make things run smoothly.
- You understand that you can’t do everything alone. You have an idea but also know that you’re not skilled enough at every task of running a business. You’re ready to ask help.
- You’re very opinionated. That’s another reason you got fired a lot…
- You’re determined. You have to make the impossible possible.
- You surround yourself with quality and successful people; birds of a feather flock together — not leeches who will bring you down.
- You’re a bit weird. Having the ability to create something out of nothing takes a mad-genius type of person. Remember, people thought Albert Einstein was insane before he proved the theory of relativity.
Luckily for you this list is not set and it’s also somehow arbitrary. Meaning if not all of the above applies for you, it does not mean you can’t make it as a starting entrepreneur.
Secondly, when starting an online entrepreneurial journey, it’s nowadays very easy to find quality training programs that will teach you the nuts & bolts of starting a business online.
And when you’re really considering of starting an Online Business, let me give you quickly these 4 reasons why You should, why it’s the best investment you’ll ever make!
Because the majority of new business opportunities, no matter how good they might sound, end up being a complete money-sucking nightmare due to expensive overhead, slow scalability and low margins.
Online businesses, however, can be very appealing because they don’t have the traditional hurdles that most new ventures face.
The following are four reasons why online businesses and network marketing are the best investment entrepreneurs can make.
- Offers incredible scalability – Not every single online business is going to automatically morph into a huge success with rapid exponential growth. But when you follow certain strategies and you keep track of the newest online marketing trends, then your business can go fast!
- Provides limitless freedom – Many entrepreneurs are drawn to online businesses because of the freedom they offer. Modern technology, laptops, tablets, business apps and VOIP communication systems are just some of the tools that allow businesses to be operated from any location.
- Low overhead and high margins – An online business will often allow you to eliminate some of the huge costs associated with an offline business. Not only can you eliminate things such as pricey office or retail space and long-term lease commitments, but you can also eliminate having to tie up your money in stocking inventory. Even when you don’t sell your own product (affiliate marketing), compensation rates can also reach 90% to even 100%!
- Access to a worldwide market – The nice thing about an online business is the ability to run it 24/7 without boundaries. There are no geographical boundaries and there are no specific hours of operation — an online business can produce revenue around the clock, even while you sleep or having a holiday.
Everything comes together with a well thought-out social media plan, search-engine optimization (SEO) and paid media strategies. Then an online business can really thrive. You have access to the entire world right at your fingertips. The luxury of being able to target specific states, regions and countries gives an upper hand to online-based businesses.
And like said before even for the total newbies, the Online Business world is a real possibility! Juts tutor yourself well and take advantage of benefits these Online Business programs provide.
Try it! You’ll be surprised how your lifestyle will change for the better!
Want to work with me?
I have 2 Business Opportunities which I highly recommend.
- If you like a “Done-for-You” online marketing system, with a step-for-step video tutorial (very useful for newbie’s), then click here.
- If you’re looking for a Top Tier Business Opportunity with high ticket sales and also a quality step-for-step video tutorial, then click here.
Both systems are real money making opportunities. Choose the one which fits you most and be ready to receive a lot of extra Free training material when joining my team!
*If you likes this post, please feel free to comment or to share.